Wednesday, March 25

congratulations whitney & taylor

maddyn taylor jeski
is she not the cutest damn chunky newborn you've ever seen? i mean!

one of my favorite besties (some of you would know her as 'miss mama me') & her hubby welcomed their new baby girl into the world last night. it will probably be months before i'll be able to meet her, so i'm enjoying staring at pictures i keep forcing them to send me because it's just never enough. so proud of you, whit! you did it again & she's more than perfect. the hair, the pucker, the non-existent neck, the armpit rolls.. gah, so many heart eyes!

 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

7 comments :

  1. So beautiful! Congratulations, Whitney and Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh that is the most perfect baby I have ever seen!! Look at all that hair! If that doesn't make you baby hungry I don't know what will! How does Whitney look SO flawless?? I swell up like a 300lb whale after lol I need her secret! Agreed ? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to them! She is so beautiful! And Whitney looks amazing of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already perfecting the duck lips. Such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So precious. And now my baby fever has been elevated even higher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She seriously is a doll!! I just want to squish and kiss her!!

    ReplyDelete