Saturday, August 10

I had to wake up to an alarm today.


MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP!
When I get home that alarm clock will be put to death... and anyone who tries to stop me.

Since I'm just sitting here at work with no make-up on, glasses, & probably
granola bar chunks in my teeth, I thought what a perfect opp. for a SELFIE! 
Hollerrr.

But before you get graced with that, I also thought I'd link up with Sara for a 
Saturday IG Recap...

{ipod, skullcandy head phones, temple run. like a boss}

{sanitizing his hands because he just HAD to}

{all mine! the fat girl inside me was SO happy}

{dinosaur museum. his fave place}

If you aren't already, follow me on Instagram
@eemilyosbornee

Now, as promised....
this sweet gem is exclusively for the blog only. you lucky ducks.


You're welcome, happy Saturday, and I'm out.
 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

2 comments :