Friday, August 17

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DrEyDaN!

Happy birthday to my sweet baby boy! He is 2 years old today, at 4:57pm to be exact!
We had a fun day that was all about him. We took him out for snow cones and ice cream. Then just because he is extra special, we took him to the ZOO!



We also took him to get his first Build-a-Bear. Any guesses as to what he chose?
Yep, you guessed right.

Since Tyler is in Japan, he had to miss Drey's big day. I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT! But we got to Skype with him for about an hour this morning, loved it!

I can't believe my baby is 2. Toddler bed next, then potty training, then high school! And it'll all be in a blink.

Happy birthday my lovey Dreydan Tyler!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE him! He was so cute at the zoo and at his party! Hope Ty comes home soon so you can make a baby girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete