Friday, October 23

chuckle wiff meh

it's been awhile since i've posted some funnies. it's not just pinterest you find funny things on anymore though! dedicated instagram accounts with the funniest shiz are getting so popular! and i love it. i'm not a huge vine, twitter or tumblr fan so i probably have only skimmed the surface but whatever. 

the other night i was looking through all my giggles board on pinterest and i was dying! first of all, people are so funny. i wish i was funny enough to make an ecard or picture online worthy. second of all, my humor is something else. i lay in bed with tears of laughter most nights haha. i sent some to tyler and i could just picture him shaking his head as he was picturing me busting up at arnold memes.

which one is your fave? 












disclosure.. i'm from utah
 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

7 comments :

  1. Hey. I have the same four moods!!!
    AAAAAAND I'm gonna have nightmares after the belly button/nipple face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those moods are hilarious. The poke her with it one made me laugh the hardest though. I can hear that woman's voice in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me laugh. I LOVE the big debby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha she is my favorite. i put her as my profile picture on facebook for awhile and i was so happy haha.

      Delete
  4. thank you so much! ditto on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete