Wednesday, January 15

I'm bored of this.


You guys, I'm seriously so bored of reading the same shit on everyone's blogs.
It's the same shit everyday with just a different title.
And quite frankly, putting NAME OF TITLE appeared first on NAME OF BLOG is rather annoying.
Do you know how many blogs are out there? And how many posts each blogger has written?
I would go out on a limb and say you are NOT the first person to write about whatever it is you wrote about.
It's a limb and I went out on it..

INSERT HILARIOUS GIF HERE

I had my blog for about a year before I started "linking up" and discovered a whole new world of blogging.
It was fascinating! I loved it! I wrote a new post everyday, checked my stats, gained new followers, 
redesigned my blog, I was on a roll. Now a year later... it's not that great anymore. 
I'm sooooo bored of other blogs. Mostly the "big" blogs. Not all but most. 

INSERT RANDOM PIC OF A BORED PERSON

 I know what you're probably thinking Emily, if you're so bored then WHY do you read their blogs?!
Ugh.. because I'm dumb, okay? Cause I was hoping one day they'd stumble onto some new ish.
Nope.

So now I have to sweep the blogs I'm following again and remove unwanted specimens.
Don't be scurred though, if you're reading this, it's prob not you. I love you.

And just so I don't leave this post on a grumpy note, these are some of my favorite blogs:
{in no particular order}


Like I said, these are a just some my faves. 
But these are a handful of ones that always make me happy!

OH! And did you guys happen to see my last post?
Did you see the comments?! 
That was my VERY FIRST blog comment drama.... I'm kinda proud of it.

 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

13 comments :

  1. Awe Em, I am honored to be on your favorite blogs and honestly quite shocked. My blog is lame, I am not witty, and mostly all my posts are about Max. :) So pretty much I think you just listed me because you knew I would read this! ha Love you, your blog, and congrats on your first comment drama! Please stay your sassy self, that's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ashlea with an A! And your blog, too. You always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for Vodka and Soda!

    I had to go back to your last post and creep to see what you were talking about. It took forever for me to realise it's about the title of the post. I really, really doubt you meant that offensively. People need to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the drama. I had to go back and read it all and to that I have one statement: it is a proven scientific fact that bitches be trippin. I love your honesty because I too am getting increasingly bored with bloggers. which is why you've grown to be one of my faves, you're blunt and to the point. stay gold, pony boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. I just skip over a lot of them. I am so going back and reading the drama! I love drama when it's not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. I'm new to blogging (less than a year) and its seems like a constant battle at who can do what best. I need to do a big "clean-out" of blogs I'm bored of. Yours will stay though, you are one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Fitness Blondie! She is fantastic. Also you are 100% right about most blogs being boring and the same shit over and over again. I hate it when blogs just constantly have giveaways and never any real content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been skipping some of the bigger blogs too. I love Vodka and Soda and Fitness Blondie too. Love how you always keep it real!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I feel so honored right now... you have no idea how much this means to me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. there are definitely times when I feel like this as well, especially around holidays. I love that you listed a few fav.s, I follow Ashlea but have never heard of any of the other blogs, definitely checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally just gasped when I saw my blog on your list! I really appreciate that :) And I was just on Fitness Blondie about 4 minutes before clicking to yours haha.

    Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Vodka and Soda and Fitness Blondie so I'm gonna check out your other recommendations, too!!!! I feel the same way a lot of the times!

    ReplyDelete
  13. EMILY. not only did you give me a massive boner, but you are one sneaky biatch. how can you give me blog love yet i'm just discovering your blog now? although i think i've come here once or twice because your design looks familiar. i'm old so give a bitch a break.

    but for reals, don't sneak around like that, lady! i need to give your blog some lovin' too so imma jizz all over your comments section as i blog stalk you for the next half hour. expect lots of word vomit coming your way.

    and i just read your other post that had drama in it. that made me laugh; bitches need to chill.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete