Sunday, December 29

Our Christmas.


This was our first Christmas staying HOME and having Christmas morning with just us.
Obviously afterwards we had to travel and see the rest of our family... Someday I'll make them all come to us.

We spent Christmas night with Tyler's family & while everyone was relaxing I was in the kitchen stuffing my face with the best eclairs you'll ever eat. Drool..slurp..drooool...breath heavily...

Then we went to a Christmas party at my grandma's on my dads side. Again, stuffed my face.

THEN made it to my moms where I got to visit with my sisters before they headed back to LA. :-(
We met up with some friends from college.
Spent a morning riding in a one horse open sleigh.

Tyler & I got what we asked for from Santa. Yay!
Dreydan was spoiled by everyone.

That was our Christmas. 

 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

5 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a fab Christmas! I wish it snows where I live:(

    Wish you a very happy new year <3

    http://ccfashion16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! i'll come to your house next year and you can make the shrimp! thanks for helping clean the vch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to spend some time at home before all the traveling! Looks like a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....so what'd you and Ty get?

    The sleigh looks fab.

    ReplyDelete