Monday, November 25

This random cemetary.

My sister lives on the outskirts of Birmingham. In the woods.
She has a cute little house with a cute yard & dogs. Totally cliche, right?

Right across the street from her house is this old random ass cemetary.
She made a comment about it while we were driving around and I was like uuumm wtf!? TAKE ME!

Here it is.

The first picture is the view walking up to it from the road.
Apparently it's a family cemetary & they just buried someone in it like a year ago.
It was so tiny & SO cool. I loved it.

 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

6 comments :

  1. I love this! My friends and family call me a little morbid because I love things like this, but hey. It's cool. :) I'd have taken a ton of photos too! Your sister definitely has an awesome little place to live. I was just in Birmingham a couple of days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome although i would be a tad freaked out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a random post & I love it! Really, life is just better when you stop and appreciate the little things.

    Lauren @ How Beautiful Are The Feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! Especially when they're random cemetery's in the woods.... amiright?! Sheesh.

      Delete