Sunday, February 5

Tombstone!

My mom lives out in the middle of nowhere. However, it's a pretty big town, equivalent to Orem, mostly because of the Army military base that's here. THEE reason she's here. It's about 10 steps from the Mexico border...not the good parts! Border patrol is everywhere and they are master hiders, it's a little creepy. 
I needed to share that.

Saturday me, Dreydan, my mom, and Keith went out to Tombstone. A little old town with a lot of history! It's more of a tourist attraction now, 'main street' is blocked off to traffic so horse and buggies can own the roads, it's like walking back in time! They have tours, ghost tours, gun fights, lots and lots of shops, everyone is dressed up in olden western clothes, old buildings, museums.. I loved it.

{main street}

We watched one of the Gun Fight shows, Drey hated it. He cried when they'd shout and shoot their guns but he couldn't tear his eyes away. There was another baby in there about the same age as him doing the same thing, so I didn't feel like a bad mom when I kept him watching. Poor little guys.


{bad guy, sheriff, drey, me, bad guy}


Before we left, Drey and I had to get a 'back in time photos' together. He loveeeed the cowboy boots. He was walking around in them lovin' the sound it made on the hardwood floor.

{bad guy, saloon girl}

{look at that face, tuckered right out}

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Tombstone, do it!

No comments :

Post a Comment