Thursday, June 23

Intro to Our Life.


The greatest day and the beginning of a new life was my WEDDING.
Everything went perfect. Nothing describes the feeling you get when you marry the
one and only man of your dreams. 
At the end of the day, he was mine and I was his. Perfect.


   Tyler & I met in Ephraim at Snow College, we had one class together. He played football and I danced for SC's drill team. I wouldn't say it was love at first sight, but I fell pretty hard for him after only a week! 
We dated for 9 months and on July 1st, 2009 he proposed on the beach at Bear Lake.
 We decided  on November 28 as our day and we have never looked back. 

Shortly after and I mean SHORTLY after, we got some surprising news! 
An addition to our family would be arriving in August.....

No comments :

Post a Comment