connect

Monday, February 10

My February Obsessions.

///////////////
one Bloom Theory.
This strap is part of their 2014 collection. Drool, goo-goo eyes, droooool.
I have yet to buy one because their prices are a tiny bit high, but their new collection
comes with a smaller price tag! Holla! 

two {re}design Accessories.
She makes burlap crafts that I just love. I bought her burlap tree skirt & burlap tree topper for my
Christmas tree this year & it made me so happy. Like Jennifer Lawrence memes happy.

three Studio Mucci.
I loved these tassels before it was cool... I don't know what to with the ones I have and I just keep wanting more & more.
It's a sick obsession, I know.

four Last but certainly not least, my TOMS!
If you want to know a way to my heart the slutty way, it's books & TOMS! I'm a size 6... ahem...
///////////////

I lust & drool over not just these particular items, but every item in their shops EVERY. DAY.
I want more of it!
It's like that favorite shirt you just have to have every color in. One of everything, please!
 
 photo EmilySignature_zps0043f664.png

7 comments :

  1. So in love with those tassles! making myself some has been on my "to do" list for too long!!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the way to your slutty heart was through your vag.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camera strap is just too pretty! I need to start making my own because they are pricey. Books and Toms for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them Tom's are so cute! And the tassel, I'm a fan

    ReplyDelete