connect

Thursday, March 1

Happy March!

Unless it's your birthday month or you celebrate St. Patrick's Day like it's nobody's 
business, then March is kinda dull.
However, here are a few things that I'm looking forward to this month!

{FLOWERS}
The early bloomers such as, Hyacinths, Daffodils and Cherry Blossoms. Ready or not,
here they come!

{THE HUNGER GAMES}
Get out your Mockingjay pins because this anticipated blockbuster hits theaters March 23!
If you haven't read the book, do it BEFORE you go see it. Just sayin..

{SHOPPING}
March is always a good time to hit the stores because everything is on sale! Stores
practically give away their merchandise to prepare for the new seasons fashions.

{DAYLIGHT SAVINGS}
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead on March 11th! And okay, I don't exactly look
forward to losing an hour of sleep... But it's a bittersweet reminder that summer is on
its way! 

{AE 77 KIDS}
Opening in Salt Lake City on March 22. Finally!
I loveee shopping for Dreydan more than anything. So I CAN'T. WAIT. to do some
serious damage in this bad boy. No more online shopping for this girl.


1 comment :

  1. I love the way you word things particularly celebrating St Patrick's Day like nobody's business. Emily pretty pretty please with sugar on top call me when you are in Ogden. I would love to meet up for lunch/dinner. mmk? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete