connect

Tuesday, December 27

A Christmas Celebration!

Just thought I'd put up a couple pics to showcase our Christmas Eve party. 
We didn't have as many people come this year as we normally do, but no matter how many people come, being with family is the best.
We had dinner, opened presents, socialized for a while, did our traditional puppet show and chimes and then we put Drey in his jammies and headed home! 

 {our puppet show..}

 {family present exchange}

{the gang. FYI everyone is looking at the camera, love it!}


And these are from when we went to Temple Square on my moms birthday.. Thought I'd share :-)
 {me, karen, my mama}

{ty, me, demon child}

1 comment :

  1. He is sooo not a "demon child"! Love him! And I will get you your puppeteer prize and give it to ya at the new years shrimp party! ;)

    ReplyDelete