Friday, July 11

Till Then Smile Often {guest post}

While Emily is off getting a tan, and making us jealous about being in Cancun she is letting me take over her blog for today.  A little about me, I'm Kerry and I blog over at Till Then Smile Often. I am not as sassy or smart assy as Emily (who is though right) but I love to post recipe, do Random Acts of Kindness, and share my take on the world. Enough about me though, today I am going to make her jealous by sharing with you a super yummy alcoholic concoction.  She'll be sad she missed this one. I will try not to think of the cabana boys that are probably serving her drinks. Whatever, we will make our own!!

Blue Raspberry Lemonade Vodka Slush

Ingredients: A massive amount of ice (or at least enough to fill a blender - details, details) ~ 6 oz of your Vodka of choice (I used Smirnoff Orange Vodka) ~ 4 oz of Blue Raspberry Mix ~ 16 oz (2 cups) of Lemonade

Blue Raspberry Lemonade Vodka Slush

Directions: Fill the blender 3/4 full with ice. Add in the Vodka and the Blue Raspberry Mix.  Top with the lemonade and blend! What you were expecting it to be harder?! Not happening, now go make a batch. Then make another for a friend. ;)

Blue Raspberry Lemonade Vodka Slush

Thank you Emily for letting me share you space today!   
  What is your favorite summer drink?  
  
signature

4 comments :